Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I just LOVE kids!!

I pulled out the totes today to get geared up to finish our Christmas decorating and thought..."We should do colored lights on our tree this year".  What a GREAT idea?!!! Right?!!  Until Raegan, almost four years old, tells me..."Um mom, I toadally think we can't do dat because I willy think that is dis gowna FWEAK me out!"  Histerical!  Seriously, where do they come up with these things?!! Anyone???
Colored lights it is!!  I can't wait to see this:)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Keriann :) What great entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that girl!! I'm so proud of you, you did so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are totally egging it on~~~~

    i LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They get it from their momma! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete