Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day!!

I am SO proud!! Between my sweet hubby and my sister Kortney, we managed to have our first Thanksgiving baking, mixing, and serving ALL the food!  It was awesome! Not to mention it turned out pretty good as well.  Thanks to good programming from Momma Wall we didn't even forget the Wall family traditions.  What a great day and nice relaxing holiday!!







After our meal we played games and enjoyed some amazing stunts by our own resident Daredevil...








Great day!!! Football, Cooking, Loads of fun, and of course SO many things to be grateful for!!

4 comments:

  1. So cool! The little turkey shaped food - what was it? It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that you started a blog. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    did you figure that stuff out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO Keriann! Looks great! I just love that Lincoln ALWAYS has his tongue out! :)

    ReplyDelete